If Quikscribe is not playing audio files:
- Make sure an audio file is loaded into the Quikscribe Player. The easiest way to do this is to click on the Help file and then click on Play Tutorial. This will automatically open the Tutorial audio file.
- Ensure the position indicator is moving while the file is being played. If not, then Quikscribe is not playing the file. The Foot Switch may not be plugged in.
- Ensure your headset is plugged in and the volume is turned up.
- Review the topic ‘Setting Up Your Sound Card’.
- Contact your network administrator for assistance if the above does not help.