The Quikscribe Recorder can attach other files and documents within an audio file. These files can then be Extracted by the Quikscribe Player.
To demonstrate, do the following
- Create a New Audio File
- RECORD some audio and then STOP
- From the menu bar, select Insert and then Add File
- Using the “Add Attachment” dialogue box, browse your Hard Drive or Network and attach a sample file and select Open.
Note: At this stage, the file you selected should be attached within your current audio file. If you look down in the bottom left hand corner of the Task Bar, you will see #1. This signifies that you have one attachment.
If at any stage you want to Extract or Remove any attachments within an audio file, do the following:
- From the menu bar, select Insert and then View Files
- Select the file you want to Extract or Remove
- The select either Extract or Remove