This added feature lets you convert different types of media, including videos, into wav files for transcribing in the Quikscribe player.
Supported File Formats
In order to use this feature, follow these steps:
1. Open Quikscribe Player and go to File.
2. Select Convert Media to Wav.
3. Click the Browse button.
4. Select the file to be converted.
5. Click Open.
6. Click Browse button next to Path. Destination path is where you want to save or send the converted audio file.
7. Select the folder.
8. Click OK button.
9. Click Convert to Wav button.
10. Message will pops up to confirm that convert was successful. Click OK button.